home about speaking she cares resources contact

Friday, June 22, 2012

Summer Dreaming?

Photo credit

Come back Monday to see how I got pushed back into posting, beginning a book proposal and believing I can be that person.


What dream are you believing to come true this summer?


When I told my story, you responded; training me well in your deep wisdom. Helping me understand these things inside and out so I can ponder your miracle-wonders...you build me up again by your Word. (from Psalm 119:26-28)


Blogging in community this weekend with LauraSandraDeidra and Michelle. Come along?

4 comments:

Michelle DeRusha said...

So grateful to meet you, Lisa - thanks for linking up with Graceful Summer. I need to come back Monday to read your post - you piqued my curiosity!

Meegan said...

Found your blog through Michelle at Graceful Summer. Looking forward to reading through your blog!

GLENDA CHILDERS said...

I am so glad, Lisa, that you are writing again. I have missed you.

Laura Boggess said...

Lisa! So nice to see your name in the inbox (as you can see, I'm always behind...still). We are still without electricity here, so camping out at the in-laws these past couple days. Trying to catch up on my visiting. Love to you, friend.