home about speaking she cares resources contact

Monday, May 16, 2011

Try Something New


Lisa
 I could say a whole lot. But I'm just sayin' I tried zumba today! I now feel like I can take on the whole world. Including the triathlon I'm doing in a couple of weeks. (Yesterday I was ready to quit because I don't wanna swim in a lake!! Or ride a bike/run/see any people with wet hair. Yes, I'm that vain.) So do something new and take on the world.


Get the rest of 31 Days Closer to the Life You Always Wanted delivered straight to your inbox, subscribe via e-mail in the top left margin. And you should read this stuff too:




6 comments:

Melanie said...

I did my second spin class this morning. 2 words: bike seat

Have you tried kickboxing? I really enjoy that!

Jen said...

I don't do tris because I'm a wuss on biking. Too many bikes scare me! You go, girl!

Janette@Janette's Sage said...

Rode on my pink bike today...variety does help so much..the spice of life.

Anita said...

Wow Lisa! In addition to me being impressed with your athletic abilities, I'm even more impressed that you have the time. Your kids must not have worn you down with spring sports as mine did. lol
Best wishes! You Go Girl!

MommaMindy said...

Wow. I think I could walk to the mailbox without getting winded...a triathlon? U.R. amazing. Go, Girl, Go!

GLENDA CHILDERS said...

I am popping over from Gg - Notes on the Journey to say thanks from the bottom of my heart for your recent support during my dad's open heart surgery. He is doing so well.

Over 60 comments with prayers and well wishes, including yours. Such sweetness. It helped me not feel quite so alone, having recently moved to Chicago.

Fondly,
Glenda