home about speaking she cares resources contact

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Rest your body


Lisa
In crazy, typical mid-May fashion, I got the crud.

My son is in the tee ball world series tonight!

My daughter has to make 30 eyeball cupcakes for science class tomorrow.

So between friends, homework, the world series, science projects, highlights (yes, I gave them to my daughter yesterday) and field trips, it settled in my nose. And head. And throat.

I'm not sure how I'm gonna work this but one of my health goals for this year is to sleep when I get sick. Until I'm better. I heard it helps.





7 comments:

Keena said...

I hope you feel better soon!!!!

Shelly @ Life on the Wild Side said...

Oh shoot! I had that a few weeks back and it took a while to get over it. Not fun. Sure hope you're feeling better soon!

Leah @ Point Ministries said...

I hope you feel better very soon!! It always seems to happen on the craziest of days, doesn't it.

Sara G said...

Feel better soon and enjoy the rest!!

GLENDA CHILDERS said...

Rest well and get better.

Fondly,
Glenda

Sandy Cooper said...

oh, sweet Lisa! Yes, rest, rest, rest.

I feel like the longer this 31 Day Series goes on, the more I may be putting words like "Rest" "Sabbath" and "Balance" in my subject line.

Love you!!!

Trudy said...

Praying you feel better soon Lisa!

God bless!
Trudy