home about speaking she cares resources contact

Monday, April 25, 2011

Scans today

 Scan day does sneak up on you!! I'm thankful for the sneaking instead of the lurking in my mind of it all. I need your prayers and I'll keep you posted via facebook and twitter.

I woke up with this going through my mind:

You will keep in perfect peace
   those whose minds are steadfast,
   because they trust in you. Isaiah 26:3


And in The Message:

People with their minds set on you,
   you keep completely whole,
Steady on their feet,
   because they keep at it and don't quit.
Depend on God and keep at it
   because in the Lord God you have a sure thing.

9 comments:

Nana's Nuggets said...

Good Morning Lisa, I love your new look! And girl, I will be praying! yes~ keep your thoughts on Him! "God Keeps His promises"!

Shelly @ Life on the Wild Side said...

Just prayed for you, Lisa. Peace, dear girl. Peace.

Laurie said...

Lisa, thinking of you today and sending prayers!!!! Thank you for sharing your journey with us.

Alleluiabelle said...

Sweet Friend...Know that I am praying for you this morning and at all times. I may not comment often but I come by here to read and you are ALWAYS in my prayers.

Love you,
Alleluiabelle

Deborah said...

Hi Lisa: I am praying for you.
xxoo
Deborah

GLENDA CHILDERS said...

I am sorry that you still are having to deal with this. Thanks for letting us know, Lisa, so we can pray.

Fondly,
Glenda

Kelly said...

Prayers never ceasing! With the Lord on your side and positive thoughts........you have it made!! Double hugs today!

bluecottonmemory said...

Your scripture choice hit what I've been battling with - not being double minded - i.e. feeling unhappy about an issue and trying to find that joy! Thanks for the message - and PRAYING:)

Keena said...

Blessings to you today....