home about speaking she cares resources contact

Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Which Pet am I?

Last week while running, I nearly stumbled over a funny looking dog. Prancing or rather strutting in an almost masculine way, the dog's flat face and turned up nose led me to his smirk. The dog was smiling; although, clearly, dog's don't smile as humans. Then my eyes followed the leash to its other end where this lady was prancing or rather strutting in an attempt to walk her dog. Her flat face and turned up nose led me right to her smile which didn't change all that much when I smiled and said, "Hi." This lady looked just like her dog!


I would have bent over laughing if it hadn't been the end of my run. I was already panting and gasping for breath. Good cover!


It reminded ne of this video:





What if I was as devoted to my Master as man's best friend? God's Word says, "But friends, that's exactly who we are: children of God. And that's only the beginning. Who knows how we'll end up! What we know is that when Christ is openly revealed, we'll see him—and in seeing him, become like him." 1 John 3:2 Isn't that good news, friends? I can become like Christ simply by spending time with Him, gazing at Him.


Now, pardon the picture quality but which pet am I?
Foxy?




Or Rocky?

5 comments:

Mining for Diamonds said...

Definitely Foxy. :)

(Queenmothermamaw) Peggy said...

Oh ya Foxy. Hi Lisa, checking in to see how things are going. I am not coming around much but you are still on my prayer list. God is walking with you all the way all the time.
Blessings
QMM

Lori Lynn said...

It is rather funny when owner's look like their pets. I have 2 cats, and I rather hope that I don't turn into what they look like!

BTW, My sister-in-law's name is "Lisa Smith" as well. My last name is Smith, so I know what it's like having a common name too.

Vindiciti said...

Foxy! Definitely!

Your backpacking sister,
Mary

ASHLEY said...

the fox. now I want to see the rest of the movie again :(