home about speaking she cares resources contact

Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Exciting

If people can't see what God is doing,
   they stumble all over themselves;
But when they attend to what he reveals,
   they are most blessed.
Proverbs 29:18 The Message

Imagine how excited I was when I found this yesterday. I was downright giddy as I read the words. Of course, I thought about you and how excited you'd be too.

I’d like to explore this idea further. If we can just learn to recognize God’s movement, we can join Him instead of searching for our own way all the time. There are some deep truths that we can unpack from God’s Word and tuck in our hearts to guide us daily.


I’m ready to sense and attend to more of God’s revelation with you, my bloggy friends.

And now for the winner of the necklace drawing… Drumroll please.
The winner is Nana!!! Congrats sweet sister. Email me your addy and Ashley will get it to you.

For those of you wanting to order your own, go to Ashley’s place to see the super sweet deal she’s running. I mean it. She’s way too good to me. You should all get a friend like Ashley.

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Good Morning! Congratulations to Nana! I posted the promotion on my blog. Thank you for being a treasured friend.

Denise said...

Congrats to dear Nana.

Sara G said...

Congrats Nana!!

Nana's Nuggets said...

Hi! Lisa, i was so excited to learn that I had won that beautiful necklace. I did not get home until late last night, due to my daughter in hospital, but one of my sweet friends told me via her blog! I am so excited! Please send me your e-mail, so I can get you my address! Thank You so much, I am excited to show it off! My e-mail is ..nanaofkrh@yahoo.com