home about speaking she cares resources contact

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Come on Bloggy Friends


A few days ago I "met" Joanne and she needs our prayers. Joanne is a mom just like me. On January 11 she got up, wrote something witty on her blog, jumped on her treadmill and had a stroke. Right now she's in the hospital with massive brain swelling and she's been in a medically induced coma but they are in the process of waking her up to determine her brain function. Please skip comments here and jump over to Joanne's place and let her family know you are praying and to see practical ways you can help.

2 comments:

Kathy@ Gone North said...

Went over there & read some of Joanne's story...
Thanks for sharing & giving me the opportunity to pray for her

Nana's Nuggets said...

Hi! Lisa, visited JoAnn's Blog left family a comment, and added her button to my blog! This just so saddened my Heart! Am still praying ! Thanks for sharing!