home about speaking she cares resources contact

Monday, October 11, 2010

Blog Talk and You

Happy Monday ya'll!

I don't have long here today as we have a school holiday but I do need your help with something.

Wednesday morning at 10:00 AM eastern time I will be interviewed here by Yvonne Ortega on blogtalk radio. Hope for the Journey is a talk show encouraging breast cancer survivors.

Here's where you help. If you could ask me any question what would you want to know? What questions would you ask?

What do inquiring minds want to know? And if you are navigating the murky waters of cancer, what part of my journey has helped you the most?

I also treasure your prayers as I open my mouth. My deepest prayer is that I wouldn't waste what I've been given and I pray that I can communicate with excellence the message our holy, worthy and perfect Jesus has laid on my heart.

I look forward to your comments and answering your questions on Wednesday!

And PS I did organize my closet by season/color because my friend Emily inspired me. Picture coming.


8 comments:

daylily (Queenmothermamaw) said...

Lisa whatever you say will be inspiring. It is pretty evident to all of us who follow you that you open your mouth and the Holy Spirit speaks out. I still pray everyday at my appointed time 2:30 PM and keep you in my heart at all times. blessings
QMM

Ashley said...

I guess my question would be is how do you avoid the "Whyme?" downward spiral and continue to fight? I may be the only one out there, but I would be asking myself that question even though I know I shouldn't. I find your strength amazing and I know you will do an awesome job with this. You are an inspiration to many. I am lucky to have connected with you after all of these years.

Bernie said...

I would ask how do you deal with the uncertainty of your cancer? I always search others faces who have gone through or are going through what I did. We all need to support each other, I know you will be excellent in your interview.......:-) Hugs

Heart2Heart said...

Lisa,

Just speak from your heart and let God form the words for you. I just know you will encourage and provide hope for those listening that are lost and without any.

Love and Hugs ~ Kat

Kristi said...

Lisa, thank you for your comments on my blog today. It is so GOOD to hear from you! You will be a tremendous inspiration...just speak what the Lord lays on your heart and it will be great!

Cindy Bultema said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cindy Bultema said...

Cindy Bultema said...
Dear LIsa, I'll start praying now! May the Lord bring clarity to your thoughts, and guide your times of prayer and preparation.

Questions...were there specific verses of Scripture that encouraged you on this journey?

What were specific ways you saw God's hand in the midst of the challenges?

I'm sure you will be fantastic!! May the Lord use your talk to encourage, inspire, and point others to Him.

Blessings to you~
Cindy :)

P.S. Sorry I had to delete the post right before this one ~ too many typos!

Denise said...

Praying for you precious sis, love you.