home about speaking she cares resources contact

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Love and Links


This is the result of my no tech day unplugged. Sheer delight.

Here are some more friends from She Speaks that I first met in the bloggy world.

Kelly. She is a faithful bloggy friend and a faithful prayer warrior. I loved, loved, loved meeting her and hugging her in person. If you need some encouragement, visit Kelly today.

Joy. Joyful. Joy has such a presence in this bloggy world. She prays for and encourages this little community while drawing others straight to the heart of Jesus. I love that about Joy. She spreads joy!

Have a wonderful day and please pray for these precious sisters today. They have a message burning in their hearts that God has moved them to share. Pray He gives them the pathway to do it.

Happy Thursday!

“Publish his glorious deeds among the nations.
      Tell everyone about the amazing things he does.” Psalm 96:3


4 comments:

Big Fat Mama said...

I love knowing about other faithful sisters. They are an encouragement! I will check out Kelly and Joy's blog! Thanks!
Big Fat Mama

Denise said...

Friends are heart treasures.

Cindy Bultema said...

What an adorable picture! Proof that kids CAN make it through a day without tech stuff (I keep telling my gang it IS possible!)
Love to you, dear sister!!
Cindy :)

Joyful said...

Lisa, you are too kind. Thank you for your sweet words. I still remember "finding" your blog for the first time and being drawn in by your love and passion for the Lord. You live Jesus beautifully and invitingly. :)

The verse you closed this post with is really speaking to my heart. How I long to have the devotional book I've written published...maybe I need to be seriously considering self-publishing. I've never seen that verse written that way.

Trust you are well my friend. I could use your prayers Monday as we take our son to University and drop him off. Where has the time gone?

Love ya,
Joy