home about speaking she cares resources contact

Friday, July 23, 2010

Quick Update

We are finally home from MD Anderson... We got good news today. The doctor says there appears to be no change in my scans. This is good news and we are thanking God for His diving protection.

Please pray tonight...
"I will lie down and sleep in peace,
       for you alone, O LORD,
       make me dwell in safety." Psalm 4:8

Visiting MD Anderson always opens the floodgates to a whole host of emotions. I credit my good news to the prayers of God's people to a God who hears and answers and who is good all the time. I will tell you of my own miracles later, the doctor said I am one. Thanks to you all for your encouraging posts yesterday and today... They lifted me high.

Good night, ya'll.

5 comments:

Laurie said...

Lisa, so happy to hear this news! Now, rest, relax and rejuvenate! Thank you for sharing your journey with us. Sending prayers and love in Christ! Love Laurie from Scene of the Grime

Barbie said...

Rejoicing! This is wonderful news!

Cindy Bultema said...

Lisa, I am rejoicing with you and your family! Rest well, my friend! See you soon!
Love to you~
Cindy :)

Loren said...

Praising God with you dear friend! Believing and Trusting with you! Looking forward to hearing your miracles :)

Love and Hugs!

Denise said...

Praising God with you, and for you sis. Asking Him to give you peaceful rest now. I love you.