home about speaking she cares resources contact

Thursday, July 22, 2010

No Matter What

I'll be leaving shortly for my check-ups. The phrase that keeps running through my mind and the phrase our pastor used on Sunday with our fiery furnace guys as an example was a challenge for us to have a "no matter what" faith.


Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego answered King Nebuchadnezzar, "Your threat means nothing to us. If you throw us in the fire, the God we serve can rescue us from your roaring furnace and anything else you might cook up, O king. But even if he doesn't, it wouldn't make a bit of difference, O king. We still wouldn't serve your gods or worship the gold statue you set up." Daniel 3:16-18


This is the song I'm singing this morning as I go.


This post is part of Sandy's series 30 Days of Hearing God.

11 comments:

Denise said...

Amen. Beautiful sis, I love you. No matter what, our Father is with you. I am praying for you always.

Lisa Buffaloe said...

Praying for you, Lisa!

His Love Extended--Julie Gorman said...

Lisa, praying for you. Beautiful post...and you are right..."No matter what" God is with you, He is good, and He has great plans for your life. I'm praying for a good report! You are sooooooooo amazing!

Nancy-Jane said...

Praying that all will be well with you.

Nana's Nuggets said...

Hi! again, Lisa, Just to tell you that GOD has already got you covered and secure with His Love!!
*BELIEVE HIS PROMISES!

Sonja said...

Absolutely the perfect message and song, Lisa!! That's IT!!!

Prayers & hugs!

Sonja

Shanda said...

Praying for you girl! You've been constantly on my mind as of late; life has been full so I haven't been dropping in, but know that you are a constant on my prayer list.

HUGS!

Amy Sullivan said...

Love this song. I haven't heard it before, but it's lyrics are perfect.

Barbie said...

Praying for you!

Alleluiabelle said...

I am praying for you my friend.

Love you,
Alleluiabelle

Karen said...

Hope all goes well......always in my prayers....always in His Hands...