home about speaking she cares resources contact

Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Vote Today


Today the voters in this household will be voting for Fred Brown (R) for our state representative. Not only is Fred a qualified candidate with strong ethics and Christian beliefs, he personally took on my fight last week to get my surgery at MD Anderson in Houston. He has spent countless hours battling the red tape at the Scott and White Health Plan on my behalf and personally lobbied for MD Anderson to accept less than their normal coverage so that I could have an experienced and world renown sarcoma and breast surgeon, Dr. Kelly Hunt excise my malignant tumor instead of a general surgeon who knows virtually nothing about sarcoma or sarcomatoid carcinoma. Andrew and I and our family will be forever indebted to Fred Brown. Thank him today by casting a vote for him to be reelected as our state representative. He takes a personal interest in his constituents. We are proud to not only call him our state representative but to also call him our friend.

6 comments:

Denise said...

God bless this dear man.

TRUTH SHARER said...

So glad God has place ADVOCATES all around you!

Choosing JOY, Stephanie
JESUS ONLY in 2010

Bernie said...

Being Canadian I cannot join this debate but I am so pleased you have someone helping you....many prayers my friend.......:-) Hugs

Anita said...

What a blessing for you! May the blessings continue.

Lora said...

What a blessing to know he cares.

Denise @ A Sacred Longing said...

Lisa, I have been "popping" in and out as my time on the computer has been limited of late BUT even without a comment from me on each post...I have been praying!

May you continue to feel God's favor on you!

Shalom,
Denise