home about speaking she cares resources contact

Thursday, March 04, 2010

Visiting Hours. Yep!

My day consisted of this...
and this...
This lovely bouquet of two dozen beautiful roses came in a box. With truffles. I felt fancy and special and very, very loved. Because the last time I got flowers delivered to me in a box was...never! The pedicure just magnified how loved I felt. I haven't had a pedi since I was pregnant. With Alyssa. Yep, that was over eight years ago! And yes, I'm serious.

I know some of you want to see me in person, hug me, visit with me, just drop by but you're afraid you'll be interrupting my recovery. So, I am having some visiting hours tomorrow, Thursday, March 4 (Yes, I'm having trouble remembering what day it is!). I'll be home from 11-2 just waiting to see you! Leave me a comment, email or text so I know who to expect but I'll be here just waiting to hug on some local friends.

Love y'all!!!

Every time you cross my mind, I break out in exclamations of thanks to God. Each exclamation is a trigger to prayer. I find myself praying for you with a glad heart. Philippians 1:3-4

xoxo,
PS Don't forget to register for my giveaway in the post below. I'll be drawing a winner on Monday.

14 comments:

Sheryl said...

dang! if only i was allowed to fly. so glad you will be enjoying some time with friends.

love you.

Jen said...

Those flowers are beautiful! Yay to enjoying time with family!

Andrea said...

Sending great big CYBER HUGS and continuing to storm the heavens in prayer for you and with you!!
Love, andrea

Anonymous said...

Let's see. If I leave now, I could be there around noon. What a nice dream. Having to stay home with my little one who is sick. Sending lots of hugs to you. Love you,
Marie

Debbie said...

I am soo glad you are being showered with love over there. The flowers are beautiful and the pedi looks great. Enjoy your times with your visitors today. Praying for you. Hugs, Debbie

TRUTH SHARER said...

I love when God pampers us! He knew just who to send your way to bring light to your life!

{{HUGS}} Stephanie

Loren said...

I am sending you big hugs today! I shared your story on my blog today....You are such an inspiration to so many and God is doing amazing things Lisa ~ I just know it! Sooo happy you will be with those who love you, are praying for you and believing in a complete healing!

Tea With Tiffany said...

Loving you from Colorado during your visiting hours. Want you to know I am praying for you. And because of this opportunity God has gifted me with, I feel such love for you and yours.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Saleslady371 said...

Sending you love and prayers from Arizona today and standing with you believing God for total healing.

Queenmothermamaw said...

I do wish I could visit you in person but this will have to do. You are an inspiration and I am so glad you are taking care of yourself. That is a nice giveaway you have, but I am not signing up but leaving the book for some young folks who have kiddos. Hugs and blessings to you and your loved ones.
QMM

Bernie said...

I so love knowing how wonderful people are being to you. Flowers, a pedicure and now well enough to enjoy visitors....God Bless you sweetie and know that I will be visiting you in spirit tomorrow.
God Bless......:-) Hugs

Bryan and Elise said...

I wish I could stop by and see your beautiful face!!!! Thank you for being such an encouragement to me!

Angie Love said...

You know how very proud I am of that pedicure! Love you and talk to you Sunday!

Denise said...

Would love to be able to give you hugs in person. I love you.