home about speaking she cares resources contact

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Saying Something

I've been wanting to say something to you all day today. But I got nuthin'. I'm tired and I need to spend some time before the Lord soaking in His presence. Desperately. Just do.

Not to mention my friend Lysa started talking about dreams yesterday and got me all in a funky knot. I mean, well, I'm not sure what I mean so I'll just leave you with what I'm reminding myself of today and I'll be back to discuss my dreams a little more tomorrow. Remembering your dreams can be hard work. Especially when something invades your life and tries to steal them right out from under your nose!

Tonight I'm being encouraged. For what the enemy meant for evil, my God will use for good. He promised.

"Meanwhile, the moment we get tired in the waiting, God's Spirit is right alongside helping us along. If we don't know how or what to pray, it doesn't matter. He does our praying in and for us, making prayer out of our wordless sighs, our aching groans. He knows us far better than we know ourselves, knows our pregnant condition, and keeps us present before God. That's why we can be so sure that every detail in our lives of love for God is worked into something good." Romans 8:26-28 The Message

4 comments:

Bernie said...

Oh sweetie you don't have to have something for us each day, you just have to be well, enjoy your children as they enjoy Spring break and be gentle to yourself. We love you just as you are. Always in my heart and prayers.
.........:-) Hugs

Runner Mom said...

Hey, sweet friend! I just love that scripture. I have never seen the MSG version of it...thank you for sharing! Some days we don't kow what to say, and that's ok! Just sitting with God and soaking in His Presence is more than enough! That was the perfect message for me today!

YOu're in my prayers. Hope today is a great one!
Hugs!
Susan

Denise said...

Just be your precious self, you are so loved.

B His Girl said...

Rest in His Presence Lisa. hugs,b