home about speaking she cares resources contact

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

The Race is on! A Challenge for All!

*March 18th UPDATE* We are 6 away from reaching the goal! Keep it up, glad chatters! Thanks for all of your support :-)


Hello all! Sarah here again!

This title reminds me of the song by Sawyer Brown...and now it's stuck in my head...and that song has nothing to do with this post at all!! AHHHHH!! I'm going to fall asleep singing that song tonight :-) Okay, but really. The race is on! We have a challenge for you - each and every single one of you! Do you think you can do it? I believe in you! Lisa and Andrew are facing the stress of a diagnosis of an extremely rare and aggressive cancer, battling an insurance company that is choosing not to save Lisa's life, daily being strong for their four young children, AND bearing the struggle of finances as Lisa & Andrew had to pay for her surgery out of pocket and will definitely encounter more financial responsibilities as the treatment for Lisa is laid out over the next few weeks and months.

As of today, 20 magnets have been purchased.

Every single penny of the profit (after covering the actual cost of the magnet) is going directly to Lisa & Andrew to cover medical expenses. Not only are these magnets absolutely stylish, but they are for a great cause!

Matthew 18:20 tells us that "For where two or three are gathered in my name, there am I among them." Can you imagine the magnitude of power our Lord has as we all join together on Lisa's behalf? Can you imagine how many people see your car as you drive through your town each day? If 500 people purchase magnets, and an average of 25 people see your car in a given day, that is 12,500 people who have the potential to petition our Father on Lisa's behalf in JUST ONE DAY! I am just so excited I can barely put it into words. I know that the Lord has great plans for these magnets. I know that there will be hundreds of thousands of people praying for Lisa before we know it!

Here is your challenge, if you choose to accept it:

50 magnets purchased by 12:01AM, CST, Saturday, March 20.

On your mark! Get set! Click Buy Now!
I will keep you updated each day on the progress of this challenge being met! Go forth and conquer, my friends! On my blog there is a goal tracker in the top right. Feel free to check that out to see how you're doing!


Blessings to all on this beautiful Wednesday evening!
-Sarah





3 comments:

Just Breathe said...

What an awesome idea. I just ordered mine.

Bernie said...

Sarah, good luck sweetie. Thank you for helping Lisa and her family. All of us so far away apprecite it. Always keeping Lisa and her family in my heart and prayers......:-) Hugs

Denise said...

Wishing you much success.