1. Our Scott and White hearing is Friday at noon. Pray justice would be served, the jury panel would see me as a person fighting to save my life and not a number. Pray Scott and White will take advantage of this final opportunity to do the right thing.
2. I am being scheduled for a rib series to run some scans and tests on my bones and specifically my ribs to see what is causing the pain.
3. Pray I get MDACC's read on my PET scan soon.
4. Praise that I "met" someone who is a patient of Dr. R at MDACC and he treated their cancer very aggressively thus saving their life. This person had a soft tissue sarcoma in their heart that had spread to lungs and liver. I'm feeling extremely positive about seeing him now.
5. Pray that the April 12 appointment gets moved up to the first part of April.
6. Pray for our family that we would spread the fame and honor of Our Lord wherever we go and to all we meet.
And how blessed all those in whom you live,
whose lives become roads you travel;
Spreading his glory,
Look at our shields, glistening in the sun,
our faces, shining with your gracious anointing.
One day spent in your house, this beautiful place of worship,
beats thousands spent on Greek island beaches.
I'd rather scrub floors in the house of my God
than be honored as a guest in the palace of sin.
All sunshine and sovereign is God,
generous in gifts and glory.
He doesn't scrimp with his traveling companions.
It's smooth sailing all the way with God-of-the-Angel-Armies.
Psalm 84:5 & 9-12 The Message