home about speaking she cares resources contact

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Partial Update

I just received a phone call from the great and beautiful Lynn Grimes with a partial update on our pathology report. There is still no clear diagnosis as the staining is an ongoing process...The great news is that all the margins were good meaning I don't need anymore immediate surgery and the lymph nodes were all negative and benign!!! Woohoo!!!!!

Also, just received an email from the sweet Christine Haas as KHOU and she is meeting with her news manager today to present our story and would we be willing to go on camera to discuss this! Crazy! So if you know Ms. Haas or anyone at KHOU, let them know we are legit and this issue is one of the many reasons we need major healthcare reform and Houston needs to know about it.

Just a couple of reasons to rejoice today!!!

"(My) very life (is) a letter that anyone can read by just looking at (me). Christ himself wrote it—not with ink, but with God's living Spirit; not chiseled into stone, but carved into (my) human life—and (I) publish it." 2 Corinthians 3:2-3

I'll be back later with the book winner. No, I haven't forgotten...

13 comments:

Bonnie said...

Thank you Jesus! Continuing to pray for you.

Andrea said...

HE is most definitely in control. Praising GOD with you for these miracles HE has already performed...clear margins and benign lymph nodes...these are HUGE MIRACLES in and of themselves!!

Hugs,
andrea

Amanda said...

waaaaawhooooooo!!!!!! :)

Cindy (Letters From Midlife) said...

That's great news so far on the pathology report! Thanks for the update.

I agree we need health insurance reform because of situations like yours. I just would like our leaders to take a breath and get it done right.

Blessings to you!

Debbie said...

PRAISE GOD on this good news. Still praying...Hugs, Deb

Melanie said...

This sounds great to me!
Love,
Melanie

Tea With Tiffany said...

Praising God for answering prayers..

Gretchen said...

Thank you, God!!!!!!!

Alleluiabelle said...

Sweet Lisa,

Hallelujah! Praise to you Lord Jesus Christ!

What absolutely wonderful news...miracles are already being seen...I await for even more my friend.

Praying with all of my heart.

Love you,
Alleluiabelle

Leeann said...

That is wonderful news! I am so happy to hear it. YAY!

B His Girl said...

This is great news Lisa. I know you have a smile on your face. B

TRUTH SHARER said...

Did you ever think that God would use YOU to help reform health care in TX and possibly all of America??

Praising God with you for this good news!

Choosing JOY, Stephanie
JESUS ONLY in 2010

Denise said...

Praising God with you.