home about speaking she cares resources contact

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

No News is..

well, no news. But, we are trusting the Lord to bring the saying to pass, "No news is good news." My doctor's appointment tomorrow morning in Houston is officially cancelled as my incisions are healing nicely with no infection and Dr. Hunt has taken on an emergency surgery case and will likely be backed up for hours tomorrow and with no formal diagnosis I would be waiting for hours to likely hear that everything looks good. How's that for a run on sentence??

The good news is that instead of using up my second insurance-approved appointment discussing post-op healing, the wise and generous Dr. Hunt has referred me to a medical oncologist for my next appointment. Please pray that God places me in just the hands He made with me in mind and that we would, of course, get a formal diagnosis quickly. The medical oncologist's job is to help formulate a treatment plan and administer chemo. Again, pray for this very special, handpicked doctor. I'm already feeling extremely grateful.

Ready to get on with it but blessed and grateful. Next week is spring break and I can't wait to share our blessings with you. Stay tuned. Keep believing for good news because...

"...good news gives health to the bones." as the NIV says and
The Message
"A twinkle in the eye means joy in the heart, and good news makes you feel fit as a fiddle." Proverbs 15:30

9 comments:

Gigi said...

Moving forward with confidence and faith!! I love it...and so does He!!! Still praying and still sending ((hugs))!

Debbie said...

I love your attitude. Praying for you Lisa.

Blessings and love,
Debbie

Jen said...

Praying, praying, and praying some more!

Anita said...

It's a tough road, but I believe you'll get through this whole thing.
Keep your faith.
Blessings.

B His Girl said...

Keep going Lisa and we will keep lifting you up before the Lord. b

Nana Jul said...

Sounds like a smart move, using your second approved appt. for the oncologist. The Lord has you hemmed in!! And you are being covered in prayer!
Enjoy spring break!
Love,
Julie

Tiffani said...

continually praying for you!!!

Deborah said...

No news is good news and somehow we are going shopping with Penny!!! LOL We would probably have a blast. Something we all need!
xxoo
Deborah

Denise said...

May God bless you with much love and peace.