home about speaking she cares resources contact

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

March 31

In honor of March 31, tomorrow, I am re-posting one of my favorite posts. This post is a favorite because here our boy-wonder looks just like his daddy as a kid. Seriously. I should find a picture and post it...Should being the operative word.

Tomorrow is Hunter boy's birthday and I wonder how seven got here so fast. How can that be? It was just yesterday I was celebrating a boy baby and it seems tomorrow I'll be celebrating a boy man.

You know what that means, I must get my rest so I can put my party shoes on tomorrow!

I have many things to share with you, but am too t.i.r.e.d. to do so right now. I have so much to share, I wonder if I'll ever share all of it...hmmmmm. Yes, things are moving right along. Literally, moving.

Sing to God a brand-new song. He's made a world of wonders! He set things right. He remembered to love us, a bonus To his dear family, Israel—indefatigable love. Shout your praises to God, everybody! Let loose and sing! Strike up the band! From Psalm 98 The Message

In motherly joy,

8 comments:

Bernie said...

Happy Birthday Hunter, I hope this seventh birthday will be your best birthday ever, have lots of fun sweetie. Many prayers for mummy and all your family......:-) Hugs

Denise said...

Happy Birthday dear Hunter, praying many birthday blessings for you.

Queenmothermamaw said...

Happy Birthday to Hunter and may you enjoy with him to the max. It is always a surprise when we realize those little feet and hands are growing so and we wonder where the time goes. We must live in the moment and enjoy each day to the fullest. Easter Blessings to you all.
QMM

Cindy (Letters From Midlife) said...

I'm continuing to lift you and your situation to the Lord.

Gigi said...

Happy Birthday to your precious son, Hunter! I hope you all have the most delightful day filled with giggles and the BEST. CAKE. EVER. !!! Seriously!

May God bless you all, today and always!

Jan said...

Happy Birthday Hunter and happy day wishes to your Mama :)

Angel Muly said...

Our kids birthdays are so much fun. So glad you are getting to put on "your party shoes" Have a great day. Love, Angel

Karen said...

Just started reading ypur post! What a glorious praise to God and the fact that he will never forget His beloved children!.......my prayers are with you!