home about speaking she cares resources contact

Monday, March 15, 2010

Do Your Heart Good

Because today I am so.very.tired. Spring break is awesome but I'm not so used to running around chasing the children in this stinkin' gorgeous weather all day. I had a beautifully full yesterday and a beautifully draining today so just a quick tribute and then I'm off for the night.

In order to fully understand my appreciation for HisGirl and Sing4Joy , you simply must see for yourself how I came to fall in love with them.

I met HisGirl and saw she was just like me (except way cooler). She's a mommy with super powers who has a passion to spread the redemption of Jesus wherever she goes. That redemptive and beachy post, I read it as I was on my way out the door to the beach and it totally sealed the deal in my mind. How awesomely awesome is Our God?

And S4J, although she shared some of the deepest parts of her heart with me in person yesterday, I seem to catch some of her funniest posts. To her credit, she has many tear-jerking, heart-touching and very poignant posts too but I seem to remember vividly her winter trials and the whole toothbrush saga...okay, I gotta go to bed before I start chuckling all over again.

You should go read for yourself. A good heart is not lost on me. These gals have heart!

"They had first given themselves unreservedly to God and to us. The other giving simply flowed out of the purposes of God working in their lives." 2 Corinthians 8:5-6

Passionately,

7 comments:

His Girl said...

oh, now I'm all misty! Can't wait to get a couple of minutes to blog my side of the story...

you are such a treasure, Lisa.... such a true, true treasure.

thanks for the shout out. I can't even know how to express....

Bernie said...

Will visit your kind friends Lisa, I am sure they are wonderful ladies if you enjoyed them so much.
Glad you had a great day but please don't over do it okay, you need your rest. Always in my heart and prayers......:-) Hugs

Debbie said...

Glad you had a good day. I am excited to check these blogs out. I will do it later today when I have some time to sit for a while. Thanks for the heads up. Have another wonderful day. Hugs, Debbie

Andrea said...

Thank you for your sweet comments on arise 2 write. You are a precious friend.
I praise GOD for all HE is doing in and through your heart right now. You shine ever so brightly for HIM. Know you are making a difference in many lives right now...GOD is using you!
I continue to storm the heavens on your behalf, andrea

Carole said...

Hi Lisa, My name is Carole Barrett, and I am a friend of Linda and Cris at April Sound. I follow your blog and pray each day for you and that your health will be completely restored.
I enjoy your blogs and know the Lord in his goodness will hear our prayers. You are an inspiration to all of us. God Bless You, Carole

Denise said...

Glad you enjoyed your day sis, love you.

TRUTH SHARER said...

God is so good in how He has connected His girls in Blogland - All for His glory!

Choosing JOY, Stephanie