home about speaking she cares resources contact

Friday, February 26, 2010

KBTX Interview About Social Networking and Lisa's Blog

Hi! This is Kathy Scott, again! Just want to let you know that KBTX, our local TV station, asked me to do an interview regarding social networking and blogging. Lisa's story and her battle with cancer has reached thousands of people, and our local news station, too!

The focus of the story is on social networking and how blogging can bring people together to help those in need during times of crisis. Lisa's blog and her story will be featured during this interview. You can tune in tonight at 6 p.m. to KBTX to see the interview. Hope I sat up straight and didn't wander off track too much! LOL!

Thank you for being a part of Glad Chatter and the social chatter online and to our Heavenly Father.

Smiles,

Kathy




9 comments:

Renee Swope said...

In every place, a sweet aroma of Christ is being spread through Lisa, her family and each of you who are there in TX, and around the world, being the hands and feet of Jesus. May many come to know the hope and love of our Heavenly Father and faithful Provider!!

Jennifer said...

Praising God !

TRUTH SHARER said...

Hey Kathy:

Thanks again for taking the time to update us on Lisa's surgery so we can pray and give Glory to God for this great news! Good-bye to cancer indeed!

Lisa - Hello to the rest of your life!

Nice to hear that a TV stations recognizes the network of bloggers here - and may all the praise go to JESUS - for He has captured the Internet for His glory!

{{HUGS}} Stephanie

Alleluiabelle said...

Precious One,

I'm so happy to see via twitter here that Lisa is doing good. Praise the Lord.

Lisa, Love you so much my precious sister!

Thank you Kathy for this update and that is so wonderful that this was aired via your local TV station. The Lord has been directing everyone's paths and has connected every one together via our blogs. His timing, His Will is always perfect and yes, blogging can be used for His purposes and for the good of all humanity.

Big Hugs,
Alleluiabelle

Bernie said...

Living in Canada I am unable to view it....if you have the opportunity to post a video of it, I would love to watch.
I do hope all went okay for Lisa today, she has been on my mind and I have been praying so hard for her and her family.
Thank you Kathy........:-) Hugs

Anonymous said...

that is a true beautiful miracle only our God can do

Joy Christine said...

Typing while I watch and Am So glad we have you on this. Let me know if I can help. I have had to fight the insurance companies with my dukes up for 15 years!!:)I'm just thankful for the patience God has given me!And blessed with a husband that has kept me grounded!

Anonymous said...

Thinking about you right now. Dredging up memories of a terrible c-section so I can come somewhere near empathy.

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Malachi+4%3A2&version=KJV

Love,

Dianna

Denise said...

Awesome.