home about speaking she cares resources contact

Monday, February 08, 2010

He Has Listened!

Just got word from Tamara at MD Anderson, I will be seeing Dr. Kelly Hunt Thursday morning at 9:00. Dr. Hunt is a sarcoma surgeon who works closely with the breast department. That's all I know right now. Details are unfolding quickly around here. I will try to fill you in more later tonight. Just wanted you to know God is listening to your prayers!!! and mine!!!

All believers, come here and listen,
let me tell you what God did for me.
I called out to him with my mouth,
my tongue shaped the sounds of music.
If I had been cozy with evil,
the Lord would never have listened.
But he most surely did listen,
he came on the double when he heard my prayer.
Blessed be God: he didn't turn a deaf ear,
he stayed with me, loyal in his love.
Psalm 66:16-20 The Message

10 comments:

Alleluiabelle said...

Oh Sweet One,

I am soooooo very very excited for you. All is falling into place just as He plans in His own timing. Did we ever doubt?....NO!

I absolutely love this Psalm portion that you picked...speaks to my very soul.

Still standing tall and firmly planted in His Word with you and so many others. Prayers will never cease for you dear sister, never.

I've got goosebumps I'm so excited for you.

Love you so much Lisa.

{{{Big Hugs}}}
Alleluiabelle

Melanie Redd said...

What a cute website. I'm new to the blogging world and found your site through our mutual friend at Smelling Coffee.

Thanks for sharing your story. I look forward to hearing more about what God is doing in your life!

Blessings,
Melanie

Denise said...

Praise God for His goodness.

nancygrayce said...

Oh, Praise Our God!

sonja said...

oh YAY Lisa! Prayed that very specific prayer this morning in my 'prayer wall' time!

Bernie said...

Now this is good news Lisa, I am so pleased for you.
Always keeping you in my heart and prayers......:-) Hugs

Elizabeth said...

Yay!!! And just what I needed to hear when I wasn't sure if He has been listening.

B His Girl said...

Thank you Lord. Great news Lisa. Lord we ask you give this doctor your wisdom and the perfect treatment to rid her body of this cancer. B

Nana Jul said...

Glory to God!! He listens, He hears and HE ANSWERS!! Jesus is interceding for you!!
He will never leave you! Sometimes it's just a whisper.
Lifting you up in prayer.
Love,
Julie

TRUTH SHARER said...

Of course He has!!!
He's Our Father!
He's Your Father!
He's Abba Father!
He's Daddy!

And you, Miss Lisa, are Abba Father's Little Princess! May His loving arms 'stay by your cradle til morning is nigh'!

Abba Father------
Thank You for hearing our prayers! Thank You for this appointment - may Lisa begin each day saying these words to You, 'Father, would You go before me this day, in the Name of Jesus? Amen!' "

{{Hugs}} and Prayers, Stephanie
JESUS ONLY in 2010