home about speaking she cares resources contact

Saturday, February 06, 2010

Comments

Hey all you bloggy friends! Today is a good, good day. I saw Dr. Park last night. We were encouraged by the science behind his treatments. He used mainly suki or acupressure. So you know what that means? NO needles!!

I welcome all your loving comments but due to weirdos, freaks and spammers, I know have to monitor comment posting...So, if you have something nice to say, everyone can read it. If you don't...it won't be read, published or tolerated. (((hugs))) to all of you!

Don't forget to praise God today for winning this battle of getting a complete diagnosis at MD Anderson. I am allowed two visits "in-network" which means I have a deductible to meet and a copay. They have yet to approve any "treatment" which would include any biopsies or surgical procedures. We give praise for the victory we have and we give praise for the victory to come!

"I give you all the credit, God— you got me out of that mess, you didn't let my foes gloat. God, my God, I yelled for help and you put me together. God, you pulled me out of the grave, gave me another chance at life when I was down-and-out. All you saints! Sing your hearts out to God! Thank him to his face!" Psalm 30:1-5 The Message




14 comments:

His Girl said...

couldn't be gladder to read some good news!

and really? haters? rude.

don't let them get to you, sis! *dancing for even small victories*

Denise said...

Sending loving hugs and prayers your way sis.

nancygrayce said...

Praise God! He is so good and is orchestrating all things for you! Prayers continue!

Andrea said...

Praising GOD for your good news and praying GOD will bind up the enemy and keep him away from you and your blog.
Love, hugs, and prayers,
andrea

TRUTH SHARER said...

Lisa:

I saw that some spam comments came on your post last night. Can you beleive how some will take advantage of the weak? Yet as God's Word [you chose] said - "your enemies will NOT gloat over you!"

Keep trusting our Father for each step of the way. Ask Him to "go before you." He is our faithful PROVIDER!

Hugs, Stephanie
JESUS ONLY in 2010

Bernie said...

It seems that things are beginning to happen....Thank you God

So glad you are monitoring your comments, I was worried about it. I have seen this done to another one of my friends blog. Good for you.

I hope your weekend is going well, am keeping you in my heart and prayers always.....:-) Hugs

B His Girl said...

Thankful for this news Lisa. Sorry about any junk comments. The Lord is hearing our prayers for you. Thank you God for your hand on Lisa. I ask you to give her strength and victory in this battle. Hugs, B

Debbie said...

Lisa, you are showing your complete trust and faith in God as you go through this challenge. What a testimony you will share. I'm praying and sending hugs to you.

Blessings and love,
Debbie

Smelling Coffee said...

Praising the Lord, Lisa!!! Rejoicing in what He has done and what He will be doing in your life.

Jennifer

Debra Robinson said...

WOW...I am so thrilled to 'hear' the excitement in your update! I don't know that I've ever heard of this treatment, but God would not lead you in the wrong direction!
PS: Yesterday I read the EXACT Pslam that you posted in your blog and thought of you...how funny is that???!!!

Nana Jul said...

Glory to God!!
1 Cor. 2:9 but as it is written; no eye has seen, no ear has heard no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love him!
Doing the victory dance and praising his name with you!
Love,
Julie

Melanie said...

Oh Lisa. I didn't see it but I am sorry. Such a rough road to be on.
I love you. I continue to pray.
Melanie

Tea With Tiffany said...

Praying for healing and provision and peace in the waiting.

Sandy at God Speaks Today said...

Praying and praising God with you. I love you, Girl.

Sandy