home about speaking she cares resources contact

Thursday, February 11, 2010

And We're Off!

We are off to MD Anderson. It's early and our appointment is in a few hours. I believe I will have many feelings as I walk in the doors of MD Anderson. Overwhelming emotions.
Excitement.
Relief.
Emotional.
Grieving.
Joyful.
Hopeful.
Sadness.
Awe.
Peace.

I will update y'all as soon as I'm able. Please pray specifically that Dr. Hunt would have wisdom and insight into my complete diagnosis and that Scott & White Health Plan would quickly approve the tests she's already ordered to get me this pertinent information.
Because I know how tedious waiting can be, I'll be auto posting some more stories of God's provision in my life throughout the day.
Be blessed!

This has become my prayer for 2010:
"You faithfully answer our prayers with awesome deeds, O God our savior...You crown the year with a bountiful harvest; even the hard pathways overflow with abundance." Psalm 65:5 & 11

Won't you join me in this prayer today?

12 comments:

Faye said...

Praying sweetie..Will be waiting for updates! Love you:)

Jen said...

Praying for you!!!!!!

Andrea said...

Storming the heavens for Godly wisdom, guidance, understanding, and passion from the doctor, staff, and nurses.
Hugs,
andrea

Queenmothermamaw said...

Amen.
QMM

Andrea said...

Praying for you!

nancygrayce said...

Praying for all....you, your family, the doctors, the insurance company.....

Denise said...

Praying really hard, love you.

His Girl said...

woke up this morning praying for you & your visit.

may His will be done.

Tea With Tiffany said...

praying this morning

Elizabeth said...

Love you! So excited this day has finally come! I'll be back in CS Sunday.

B His Girl said...

Remembered your appt. today. Lots of people praying on your behalf. b

Bernie said...

I am praying for and with you my young friend....many blessings and will be anxiously awaiting your update.......always in my heart and prayers :-) Hugs