home about speaking she cares resources contact

Friday, January 29, 2010

Slides

The slides will go to MDA on Monday. Praise God! I will share the miraculous story later.

Dr. Jon Trent has corresponded with me via email, viewed my path report and CT scan and agreed to take me as his patient.

I will start the process to be admitted to MDA on Monday. Pam in MDA's sarcoma dept. is helping me. Pray for her. Jennifer at Scott & White Temple is sending my slides. Pray for her. Sandy, my primary doctor's nurse is coordinating all efforts. Pray for her.

I have an appointment with a local plastic surgeon Monday afternoon at 4:00.

We plan to spend time as a family, enjoying soccer, the cold weather and church this weekend.

Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Philippians 4:4



12 comments:

mrs. smith said...

I am SO happy to read this, lisa! what great news. our door is open in houston if you need anything next week please let us know.

Denise said...

Praise God for this awesome news.

Tiffani said...

you've been on my mind and i've been steady praying today...

so great to hear that things are moving right along..prayers are so powerful and supernatural!!

Alleluiabelle said...

Precious One,

I am rejoicing in the Lord always with you Lisa...Yes Yes Yes let's say it again, "Rejoice".

I'm so happy to hear the slides are in route and I am praying for all of your needs here. Enjoy your special time with your family my friend.

Love you & big hugs,
Alleluiabelle

Jenn said...

Glad to read this tonight before going to bed - praise God! Praying for your weekend with your family.

His Girl said...

God's totally got this one!

I'm prayin' sistah!!!!

Every time I think of you- I run to the Throne Room.

Bernie said...

Great news Lisa, I do hope you can relax and enjoy the weekend with your family knowing God and all his angels are with you and looking out for you. My prayers as well as those of all the others will never stop......:-) Hugs

Missy @ It's Almost Naptime said...

YEA!!!

Now we begin praying for Dr. Trent.

Laura said...

I am praying for them, Lisa...and for you! What a journey you are on. Your faith through it all has inspired me. Blessings, my friend.

Laura

Erica Robertson said...

Hi Lisa, we're praying for you! Thanks so much for the updates so we can continue to pray specifically for all of you. So many versus came to mind when I was praying for you tonight:

Jeremiah 29:11, Matthew 6:27, Matthew 10:30-31

He has plans to give you a hope and a future so don't worry, He's in control and what an amazing testimony this is already! We love you!!

Elizabeth said...

YAY!!!!! God is so good!!

Lora said...

Joining you in the rejoicing and committing to pray.
Love you Lisa!!!