home about speaking she cares resources contact

Friday, November 06, 2009

So much funness...

So little time...

There is so much amazingness to catch up on in bloggyland. So much.

Some of you travel around the world. Some of you have babies. Some of you publish books. Some of you share heartfelt revelations. Some of you are traveling your own tough journey. Some of you are celebrating different sorts of victories.

All of you I love. All of you I miss.

Tonight I must go prepare for a garage sale.

Soon. I promise pictures of my "new" house. New paint. New floors. Emptier closets. Rearranged rooms, furniture, drapes. For all you nesters, stay tuned. Mine's looking new and different and it's all exciting.

Just stay tuned. Soon.




4 comments:

Yolanda said...

In total agreement!! When I have the time to visit the other blogs I always get encouraged by the love and talents the Lord as poured into the friends I have made in Blogland.

Lovingly,
Yolanda

His Girl said...

just a note to let you know what a cool chickkie i think you are.... will be checking in again to see what you're up to :)

Laura said...

OH, my goodness! Sounds wonderful! I can't wait to see. I miss you, Lisa!

Lora said...

Oh, I look forward to seeing your "new" house! Blessings to you Lisa!