home about speaking she cares resources contact

Monday, November 02, 2009

Missing you...

It's like I forgot how to write. Not really write. I could never forget how to write. Just how to write on a blog.

I've got much to share. Much to tell. Even pictures to show. But for some reason the keyboard seems a little strange and a slight bit foreign to my stiff fingers.

Setting her up was like seeing a long lost friend. I thought catching up would be easy. But it's not. It's quite hard actually.

Oh, I won't give up because I want to catch up with all of you even more than I want to catch up with my computer or even with my blog.

But I'll also be honest. Having this contraption turned off for the last eleven days has been a little freeing. Really it has.

I wonder if I could get away without using my cell phone for that long...

What have ya'll been up to?




4 comments:

B His Girl said...

I know what you mean Lisa. I have stuff to say and yet I am having a hard time blogging it. I think it is okay to step back for a breather. B

Just a little something from Judy said...

I discovered your blog through Bella~Mella's blog, and I am so thankful that I did. I have enjoyed my visit and can relate to many of the things you shared. I will be back to visit again. Your banner is beautiful!

Lindsey @ A New Life said...

So glad to see you, and glad to hear what has been going on. Thanks for your sweet comments; has been very hard, but very awesome.

Love you!!!

LisaShaw said...

Just touching base with you. Write when the LORD releases you too. We all walk in different seasons so enjoy where you're at right now. You're precious!