home about speaking she cares resources contact

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Always On My Mind

Yesterday you saw how I pray for Julia.

You've seen how I pray for Palmer.

I have bits and pieces for Alyssa and Hunter. I pray. I just haven't seen a big picture yet. The one I see when I close my eyes and pray for their futures. It will come. I know it will. I will wait and pray until it does. My God is faithful. He has a plan. He has a purpose.

He's called me to mother these children and He will show me how to pray for them.

This is God's Word on the subject: "I'll show up and take care of you as I promised and bring you back home. I know what I'm doing. I have it all planned out—plans to take care of you, not abandon you, plans to give you the future you hope for. "When you call on me, when you come and pray to me, I'll listen. "When you come looking for me, you'll find me. "Yes, when you get serious about finding me and want it more than anything else, I'll make sure you won't be disappointed...I came so they can have real and eternal life, more and better life than they ever dreamed of." Jeremiah 29:10-13 & John 10:10

How do you pray for your children?

What picture do you see when you close your eyes?

Please share.




1 comment:

Andrea said...

The end result...happy, well adjusted kids. I have an advantage. All but one of our kids is grown. I have journeyed through many a rough spot and can now see them successful on the other side.
Parenting never ends. Age is not relevant.
Blessings, andrea