home about speaking she cares resources contact

Thursday, October 22, 2009

No Update What?!?

Hey friends! I cannot believe it's been a week since I was here. Time is flying quickly.

Andrew and I were able to get away to the Texas coast for a couple of days earlier this week. It was heavenly! Our theme this week has been that eighties' song that goes like this...don't ya know one thing leads to another...."

I did take some of your advice on treating last week's paprika stain. We decided to get new floors. Yaay!

But you know what that leads to...
painting and
purging and
decluttering and
organizing and
scrubbing and
rearranging and it will all culminate in...
One humongo garage sale.

We're the crazy ones, remember. Painting commences tomorrow. So you won't find me here regularly for awhile but I will keep you updated on our progress because I don't know when we'll say enough's enough!

For now, leave me your prayer requests. I'll be praying as I work.




3 comments:

Still Learning said...

Good luck with all that painting!! I love a new paint job, everything seems so clean.

I am going to take you up on the prayer requests. I would love some prayer in my behalf. I am just truly seeking to reflect God's character in my life. In the home, out of the home and in my innermost thoughts. I would love you to pray for me as I do this 'cause my flesh wants to speak differently sometimes. LOL.

Jenn

Andrea said...

WORK, WORK, WORK...whew! Praying for you as you pain and redo things.
Blessings, andrea

LisaShaw said...

Glad to know all is well with you dear sister and your family. You're in my prayers as well.

Prayers for two young men: Dennis and Creighton --their salvation in Jesus Name in a way that is outpouring that those who are connected to them will see JESUS alive in them.

Thank you dear sister. If there is a specific way I can pray for you just let me know.