home about speaking she cares resources contact

Thursday, October 01, 2009

Happy Day Miss J!



Can I believe I have a baby in double digits?

No way Jose!

But I do.

And she is...

So mature.
So smart.
So beautiful.
So confident.
So determined.
So competitive.
So gregarious.
So passionate.
So playful.
So influential.

How I love this precious girl. I love her more today than I did ten years ago. I loved her more ten years ago than I did ten years nine months and one week ago. Don't ask me how it's possible to love your children more than you already loved them totally completely and unconditionally yesterday.

It just is.

Loving her more was something I never expected to happen or ever thought possible. Yet here I am feeling all filled to overflowing with love and pride for her all the while knowing tomorrow I will be overflowing just a bit more with love for her.

Simply because.

She is.

Mine.

"I've never quit loving you and never will. Expect love, love, and more love!" Jeremiah 31:3 The Message



7 comments:

His Hers Ours and Autism said...

Your J is just beautiful!

Wilhelmine Mitchell said...

Julia you are beautiful. I hope you had a great birthday. I know you will grow into a beautiful girl inside as well.PaPa & I are anxious to see you this weekend. We love you!

LisaShaw said...

Aww, she's as beautiful as her Momma. Happy Day Miss J indeed.

Beautiful tribute of LOVE!

Laura said...

Happy Birthday, Jose!

Yolanda said...

What a blessing she is and the fact that for a season she is yours and hopefully that will transition to being His. Or perhaps that has already happened.

Lovingly,
Yolanda

Kelly Combs said...

My duaghter turned 10 in August. I couldn't believe it either. I told some one the other day she was 9, and I got a "MOM!" Oops, I meant 10.

Sounds like your gal is as perfect as mine. I think we should keep them. :-)

Kathryn Taylor said...

She is SO beautiful, and I know she is precious, because she is modeling after you.