home about speaking she cares resources contact

Friday, September 11, 2009

The Latest from Bella-Mella


8:00 P.M. EST Urgent! Please Pray!

It's me, Melanie (Bella~Mella). The surgeon just spoke to us and Andrew came through surgery. He removed most of the tumor. Dr. Pincus said when Andrew wakes up, we will know if there is any damage...loss of cognitive ability, paralysis, etc.
WE ARE BELIEVING FOR THE MIRACLE TO BE 100%. KEEP BELIEVING WITH US!!!
AS ALWAYS, WE ARE GOING WITH GOD ON THIS.
ANOTHER HOUR AND WE WILL SEE THE GOODNESS OF THE LORD IN THE LAND OF THE LIVING.
THANK YOU SISTERS FOR YOUR INTERCESSION, FOR NOT GIVING UP, FOR WAKING IN THE NIGHT TO PRAY, FOR ENCOURAGING ME.
LOVE,
MELANIE,
&
KISSES FROM ANDREW (SKATE~BOY)



4 comments:

LisaShaw said...

I saw it over at Melanie's. Thanks precious! We're standing with everyone in prayer.

Love you.

Kelly Combs said...

Amen & Amen! Believing in a miracle.

Truth4thejourney said...

Believing for miracles in Andrews life and in the lives of his family!

I just found your blog through Edie. I love the design! Your writing is inspirational, I am so excited to hear that you are speaking to women! YEAH! God is so good. I'm glad I came by to visit.

God Bless,
Sonya Lee

Still Learning said...

I just found out but I have already said a prayer and I will continue to do so! Praying for a healing miracle.

Jenn