home about speaking she cares resources contact

Friday, September 25, 2009

HaPpy BiRtHdaY dEar HuSbanD

Today is your day and all you do is take care of me. You don't go unappreciated or unloved. I remember the first year we were married. Your birthday was a happy day. I wanted to celebrate you in such a big way. Honestly, I never was so happy another human was born than I was that you were that day. Until today. I'm happier now than I was then that you were born. For me. I love growing old with you, honey! Let's keep drinking from the fountain of youth!!

Happy birthday, my love!

4 comments:

B His Girl said...

Sweet...have a great day together with the gang!

LisaShaw said...

Happy Birthday to your husband Lisa and may the day and time together be filled with LOVE and JOY.

Andrea said...

Happy Birthday to your wonderful hubby! Hope you guys have a wonderfully blessed day together.

andrea

His Hers Ours and Autism said...

Happy Birthday to Andrew. Hope the day was great! You are a beautiful couple!