home about speaking she cares resources contact

Monday, September 07, 2009

The Dance



Remember that last dance with summer, I talked about a couple of weeks ago? As promised, here are pictures.

As you view them, remember that Andrew and I are just crazy enough to travel cross country, with all four children to Orlando. We decided Sunday night about midnight we would go. Tuesday we packed the car and left for a trip of a lifetime. Can you believe we visited all these incredible places on a spur-of-the-moment-pack-your-bags-jump-in-the-car trip? I know, I know, all my hyper-planner friends are cringing but trust me, it was a perfect trip. Our visit to Magic Kingdom was magical.

It was awesome!

And, yes, we surely have a huge why for doing something like that. But you'll have to wait to hear the rest of the story until another day. For today, enjoy the view!




















8 comments:

Laura said...

Oh, girl! You are my hero. You spontaneous thing!

Now that's living the thing.

LisaShaw said...

Beautiful photos -- great family memories were made I'm sure.

Makes me want to visit Disney again.

Love you.

P.S. Any word on what we talked about re: your youngest son?

Yolanda said...

Enjoyed seeing your smiling face and am glad that perhaps a routine is settling back in for ya. ;-)

Lovingly,
Yolanda

Edie said...

Oh how fun! Being from CA originally, I got to go to Disneyland a lot. I miss it!!

Looks like you're teaching one of your girls to live in leopard too. :)

Melanie said...

Enjoyed the pictures.

Tea With Tiffany said...

Precious family vacation. Loved the pics. We are headed that way next month for our kids' fall break. I'm still not sure which park we will go to, but your pics sure intrigue me.

Thanks for sharing.

Elizabeth said...

Oh how I wish I could have gone with you all!

Thanks for trusting me with Foxy and God bless that fish I never fed ;)

Renee said...

Great pictures!