home about speaking she cares resources contact

Wednesday, September 09, 2009

A Brand New Do

God makes all things new. God makes all things beautiful in his time...Even my blog!

Don't y'all just love Glad Chatter's new look?!?!

We're still a little under construction and I will be working, probably slowly, to get pages and words to all the links, new posts up for your enjoyment and the rest of those long-promised pictures.

Stay tuned for my first giveaway coming very, very soon!! Very soon!! I promise!!

For today, pop in on Edie and give her a shout of thanks for fixin' me up leopard-style.
And, then leave me a comment, especially if I haven't visited in awhile. I'm trying to round up all my friends so I can have your links all together and start my bloggy visits once again because I've missed you all so much this summer.

Enjoy your day!

11 comments:

Kathryn, Michael and Alex said...

Pretty cool looking Lisa!!

Denise @ A Sacred Longing said...

Looking good Lisa! Like the new look!

Shalom,
Denise

Andrea said...

Edie is awesome and so very talented. You have a wonderful blog. I dropped by from Lisa's blog and joined to follow. I look forward to getting to know you.
Blessings, andrea

Tea With Tiffany said...

Looking very nice.

Popping over from Lisa's blog today.

Hope you have a good Thursday.

God bless you and yours,

Tiffany

Edie said...

So glad you're pleased! Thanks for the shout out! Love you!

B His Girl said...

Fun look!

Wilhelmine Mitchell said...

Pop & I really enjoy the news & pictures of the children kepting us up to date.

His Girl said...

whoooo hooo! lookin' good, sistah!

Lora said...

What a great new look Lisa!

Renee said...

Love it and thanks for the link to Edie. I all ready emailed her!!

Sheryl said...

thought i was in the wrong place for a minute...it looks great!!