home about speaking she cares resources contact

Monday, August 31, 2009

What September Holds

Hello bloggy people!

Let me catch you up on a few things around here. I know you haven't heard any news here lately. How I wish you could just see through that screen...sometimes.

Because I've been a little sick this week and a lot grumpy and tired, I'm leaving you a list. Nothing fancy and nothing remotely creative. Just a list of things to come right here on Glad Chatter.

A series on a book that I am currently reading. A book that is changing my life and you need to read. Immediately.

My first online Bible Study with Karen Chaffin! Look for an invite in your facebook account.

My first giveaways!!!

A brand new look.

Oh yeah, tons, and I mean tons, of pretty pictures of my summer adventures. Including but not limited to my last dance with summer.

1 comment:

B His Girl said...

Looking forward to all of this Lisa. B