This is a post dedicated to praying for my friend April. I'm repeating it today and here's the top ten reasons why.
10. I need sleep. I still have some work to do for the hubs and it's already late and I'm tired. Enough said.
9. There's a mountain of laundry staring at me with a mocking expression.
8. It's 12:27 AM and one child is still awake laying in my lap as I type. You guess who.
7. I'm not a day ahead in my One Year Bible. I like to be at least a day ahead. It makes me feel good when I see that little date and I'm early.
6. I still have graduation cards to write.
5. Desire to finish reading Trixie Belden and the Mystery of the Missing Necklace to Julia.
4. Need to write articles for work since I'm not going in to the office much this week.
3. I want to spend time with the hubs.
2. April "friended" me on Facebook today.
1. April really needs our prayers.
Originally posted on July 3: Her Story is HiStory