home about speaking she cares resources contact

Monday, August 10, 2009

Accomplishing More

Looks like we're having another one of those weeks. The ones where my head spins because there is really no time to think in complete sentences or logical order until exactly 11:47 when everyone else in this house falls asleep.

Sigh.

But then I think of the alternative to mind-boggling, schedule-juggling busyness. Boredom. Nothing. Aloneness. Friendless. Motionless.

Just when I think this body of mine could never accomplish one more task, be in one more place or meet one more need, He comes in strength overcoming my weakness to accomplish His goals. Through me.

I'll take the busy, Lord. Just let me see You all over it.

Thanking Him for all He gives,
Lisa

Now all glory to God, who is able, through his mighty power at work within us, to accomplish infinitely more than we might ask or think. Ephesians 3:20

2 comments:

Rose Ann Coffey said...

What an affirmation today as I leave for Africa. This is the scripture I asked my group to pray over me and I over them for the next three weeks..to grasp this truth and receive it. That He can do more than we can imagine......

Anonymous said...

Dear Author lifeoflisasmith.blogspot.com !
I apologise, I can help nothing. I think, you will find the correct decision. Do not despair.