home about speaking she cares resources contact

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Ummm...Updates

The YaYa Retreat was wonderful.  The ladies are a chatty and fun bunch who will just step right up to the plate if you need a shoulder to cry on, girlfriend to laugh with or just a place to hang.

I enjoyed speaking to them and getting to know the specialness and beauty of this group of sisters.  My prayer for them is that they will continue to become all that God has called them to be.  Change begins within as we answer the call of God. Change occurs without as we live with will of God.

Secondly, it's sort of an unstated fact that I haven't been giving this blog the time or attention it and mostly you, deserve. Because of a hectic schedule due to speaking, traveling, vacationing, working and other fun but time-consuming familial events, my family and my home are completely attention deprived. Please be patient with me as I give them the attention they require. 

You can look for some good things in the coming weeks around here. A facelift is in the works for Glad Chatter and I will soon start a series about all the awesome lessons God is teaching me through running. I know you are all excited about the possibility of some recent photographs both of my new hair and the children. Get excited because I will learn how to use my new camera, new computer and new phone...all in an effort to entertain you!

I think about sums  it up. We're in the final countdown until school starts and well, I'm not sure how I feel about that. I love the routine but dread the crazy pace. So, we'll be enjoying the last drops of summer and savoring it's sweaty aroma for a few more weeks. I'm hoping you can do the same.

2 comments:

LisaShaw said...

Hi precious!

So glad you had a great time with the YaYa...

Enjoy your family time and everything you have to focus on. We'll be here whenever you can post. You are loved.

Looking forward to seeing the photos, your make over and reading all of what GOD is giving to you to share.

Love you much.

Yolanda said...

Lisa,

I, for one, am looking forward to what you have to pour forth onto those of us that stop in. Love to you....Yolanda