home about speaking she cares resources contact

Tuesday, July 07, 2009

GratiTuesday!


"Each day proclaim the good news that he saves. Publish his glorious deeds among the nations. Tell everyone about the amazing things he does." Psalm 96:2-3

Beautiful words written by the Author of life itself that remind me to take a look at all that really matters in this life. And be filled with gratitude for it. All of it.

Here's a few. The week's top ten (in no particular order):

10. Healthy children who run, play and are free to be kids make my days brighter, busier and just plain better.

9. Being married to my best friend who thinks of me when we're apart...and then brings me a new giraffe laptop bag for my new BFF :)

8. Bunk beds, new paint and the patience & determination to make it happen.

7. P90X, Muscle Milk, my favorite workout buddy & commitment.

6. The smell of clean laundry.

5. Man's best friend.

4. Soccer camp.

3. Dreams that come true.

2. Prayer. It works.

1. Bloggy friends who encourage me, inspire me and have created this wonderful bloggy world where God has richly blessed me.

And last but not least, being intimately acquainted with the King of Kings who knows me completely and lavishes his great love on me for the glory of his name. I love you, Jesus!

"You thrill me Lord with all you have done for me, I sing for joy because of what you have done." Psalm 92:4

1 comment:

Yolanda said...

Beautiful,absolutely worthy of being spoken.

Love,
Yolanda