home about speaking she cares resources contact

Friday, June 05, 2009

Weekends and Gates


Tomorrow I leave to minister to the ladies of Gateway Fellowship. I am excited about what God has planned. I am excited to go. I am honored to go.

God has a special calling for the ladies of Gateway. He is so awesome that He would take a story old as time and tailor it for these special ladies. I pray my words would be the perfect mix of old story and fresh word.

But, we all know the truth, "It's caught not taught." I don't have to do anything and God would be faithful enough to do His great life-transforming work.

Would you join me in prayer asking God to show up in a mighty way for the ladies taking time out of their busy lives to seek Him?

Hosea 2:14
"I will lead her into the desert and speak tenderly to her there. I will return her vineyards to her and transform the Valley of Trouble into a gateway of hope. She will give herself to me there..."

Pray God would take our low places, our failures, our sorrows, our troubles and use them to invite us deeper, through The Gate. He is The Way.

John 10:9
"I am the gate; whoever enters through me will be saved."

5 comments:

Denise said...

I am praying right now that God will work mightily through you and in the hearts of those who hear. What a gift it is to be one who shares God's words! May you find moments to replenish your well as you pour out for others.

Shalom,
Denise

Faye said...

I am praying now Lisa! You will be fine. God will be with you! Blessings!

B His Girl said...

Thank you God for leading us back to the vineyard. I pray Lisa's words help strengthen and encourage these women in their relationship with you Jesus. May they all fall before you in surrender and worship. You are the beginning of the life we were all meant to live. Thank you Lord. Let Lisa's words be yours. In Jesus' beautiful name, Amen

LisaShaw said...

I am standing with you in prayer my sweet sister.

I know GOD will touch lives greatly. His anointing is upon your life to speak His word with truth, humility and grace. Hearts are already being prepared to receive from HIS overflow through you.

I'm excited to HEAR what happens next.

GOD BE GLORIFIED.

Love you.

Lora said...

Joining with you in prayer sweet sister. Looking forward to hearing what He does through you this weekend.