home about speaking she cares resources contact

Wednesday, June 03, 2009

My New Friend

So, I've been on Google Reader for an hour reading all your newness. Just basking in the glory of all my bloggy girlfriends. I really want to visit all my bloggy friends personally. I do. I do. But right now I don't have the time.

I'm so crazy busy. Still. Well, I did find a solution to my laundry pile problem. It's a nine-year-old solution. She also really loves the feather duster. And the mop.

She doesn't love her room so much but those other things are a big help. My morning was very productive in a nesting sort of way.

Also, I have so much to tell you. I really really do. Really. But I just found out I have a condition. It's not as rare as I once thought. Angela also had a recent case of brain fizzle.

She states, "Brain Fizzle is a cousin of Writer's Block. Unlike its cousin, Brain Fizzle victims easily find topic ideas and the words necessary to discuss them. However, those with brain fizzle think of so many items at one time that the ideas stop bubbling and fizzle out."

I think my brain will stop fizzling when my schedule is ummmmm,...rhythmic and steady. It's getting there but uhhh, not quite. I've had a week filled with many blessings and some unexpected twists and turns. But thankfully, I do feel closer to the summertime routine I crave. Next week. Next week.

Please pray for me as I prepare to speak at a retreat this weekend. I'll fill you all in tomorrow.

For tonight, I'm signing off as I'm getting up way early to have coffee with a friend. Decaf, of course, but if I ever wanted caffeine it's gonna be tomorrow.

4 comments:

Denise said...

Will be praying for this weekend!

I agree that schedules and fizzles are directly related! Looking forward to the sweet, sweet summertime also!

Shalom,
Denise

Shonda said...

Blessings to you as you get your groove. May the Lord bless you and those at the retreat this weekend. I look forward to hearing what the Lord does!
Blessings in Christ-
Shonda

Laura said...

Praying for you, Lisa!

Brain fizzle? Is that what it's called? Hmmm, glad to know. At least we have a term now!

Break a leg, lady!

Lindsey @ A New Life said...

Uh oh..I have brain fizzle all the time with everything!!! Not good!!!