home about speaking she cares resources contact

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Weekend Randomness

1. Alyssa finished softball. Yaaay for a strong finish!


2. Without God we would have one week, I mean weak: Sinday, Mournday, Tearsday, Wasteday, Thirstday, Fightday & Shatterday.


3. We are going to the zoo today. This literal zoo not the figurative zoo I live in.

4. Monday is a very special day. I'll tell you why on...Monday, of course.


5. I love summer and this weekend reminds me of summer!


"This is the day the Lord has made. Let us rejoice and be glad in it!" Psalm 118:24

4 comments:

Yolanda said...

I love all seasons, but especially spring and fall. Summer isn't bad though, ha! ;-)

That looks like a delicious snowcone next to the "prize"...your daughter's heart.

Love to you!

Denise said...

Could her smile get any bigger!? Sweetness!

Shalom,
Denise

Laura said...

Have fun at the literal zoo! Maybe it will give you a break from that figurative one :)

LisaShaw said...

Can't wait to hear why Monday is special but I loved your list today of weekend randomness.

Your kids are too cute!

Enjoy the zoo. Love you.