home about speaking she cares resources contact

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Long Overdue

A long, long time ago in a post faraway Beth from Not a Bow in Sight gave me this award.

Sweet Beth who not only is a mommy who loves Jesus and all her boys, she's also an Aggie (One who attended Texas A&M University...for all who wonder)! I was so happy to meet her and know it's only a matter of time before I get to meet her in real life. So she blessed me with an award.

It was a happy day at glad chatter as it was my first award. Not quite sure what to do with it, I didn't do anything.

I think I am supposed to pass it on to a certain number of people but since I feel like I have many sisters here in bloggy land, sisters, you just grab it if you want it! Free from me. Sisterhood award.

A fitting story here would be the story about Sandy at God Speaks. We left comments on one another's blogs at separate times not knowing the other left the comment that said something like, "Wow! I think you wrote that about me. I could've written that." We have determined that we are, in fact, sisters separated at birth. Just waiting for the day we get to meet. Seriously, we think alike. Exactly.

So today, celebrate sisterhood and go visit Beth and Sandy. Tell them I sent ya!

2 comments:

Christiana said...

Thank you so much for your sweet comments, Ms. Lisa.

Your open kindness is surely why you've been blessed with so many sisters.

I'm now officially following you, too - thanks for making me smile this morning with your you-ness.

Laura said...

You truly are a blessing, Lisa.

I've been out of the bloggy loop lately...too much going on here...but know that I really look forward to reading your journey.

Bloggy blessings!