home about speaking she cares resources contact

Monday, April 20, 2009

My Story Monday---Used


He used me!!!

As I shared my story yesterday morning, many emotions flooded through me. Starting with the nervousness and excitement I feel mixing in the pit of the stomach just before take off on a mighty roller coaster. Even though I know it's going to be fun, I still feel a little nausea at the thought.

With every word I spoke, I felt more and more alive. I experienced the type of exhilaration I had been searching for in my life just hours before. Standing in awe of my big and good God I had the privilege of praying for so many ladies with faith so much larger than my own. I had the humbling experience of being used to encourage others to press into Jesus, our Hope, until our destiny is fulfilled.

I was born to be used by Him. I was born to worship Him this way! I found the passion in my life. My passion for Him was released...Broken and spilled out.

Thank you Lord. You used me!

"a wish that comes true is a life-giving tree" Proverbs 13:12b

PS I have so much to share about the weekend and I can't wait to share it with you but because I've been away from home (and that means my children) for 8 days with combined traveling, I will be sharing a little at a time. I just share this quickly so you can praise our God for answering!

9 comments:

Melanie said...

Sounds great! I'll check back to hear more.
Melanie@Bella~Mella

Yolanda said...

And how I do praise Him for you and the ministry that YOU allowed Him to do THROUGH you.

Lovingly,
Yolanda

Kathryn, Michael and Alex said...

Praise God, He is so good. I wish I could have been there.

B His Girl said...

Yeah Lisa, can't wait to hear the story. B

Angela said...

I am so excited for you and hope to hear more about it soon!

Laura said...

I can't wait to hear more! What an amazing feeling it sounds like...to be used by Him in that way. How wonderful that He takes those parts we are least proud of and uses them for His glory!

Kathy S. said...

I'm praising the Lord with you. What a joy to be in the center of His will!

Blessings!
Kathy

Shonda said...

Praise the Lord! We have kindred hearts as the Lord gave us similar callings and desires. Oh how beautiful!!

Joyful said...

Lisa, I'm rejoicing with you!!!! So excited for all the ways the Lord is using you. Can't wait to hear more!

He can do more than we ask or imagine,
Hugs,
Joy