home about speaking she cares resources contact

Friday, April 17, 2009

Hope Speaks

This weekend I'm going on a ladies' retreat. A wonderful retreat, with wonderful ladies that I've known for many years.

This is not your typical retreat. These ladies love Jesus more than any others I've ever been around in my life. Worship will be sweet and powerful and God always does mighty things here.

Please pray for safe travel, open hearts, God's power and me. I'm speaking on Sunday. Pray
that Hope is imparted to these ladies. Pray the Lord gives me a clear vision.

Thank you bloggy sisters!

"It is sad not to get what you hoped for. But wishes that come true are like eating fruit from the tree of life...And this hope will never disappoint us, because God has poured out his love to fill our hearts. He gave us his love through the Holy Spirit, whom God has given to us...by the command of God our Savior and Christ Jesus our hope." Proverbs 13:12, Romans 5:5 & 1 Timothy 1:1

5 comments:

Melanie said...

Lisa, I will remember you in prayer for this weekend!
Melanie@Bella~Mella

Laura said...

Praying for some blessed renewal and drawing close to HIm!

Your Easter pics are just darlin'!

Yolanda said...

I'm thinking after the rain at the beach, you are just going to be seeing Christ REIGN over your weekend as you SOAK in Him.

Love ya,
Yolanda

LisaShaw said...

May the PRESENCE OF THE LORD POUR DOWN UPON EACH ONE OF YOU. Enjoy and safe travels in Jesus Name. Share what you can when you return.

Love ya.

~*Michelle*~ said...

Sounds like an awesome trip/retreat.....prayers that you get FILLED and come back renewed.....

peace~
*~Michelle~*