home about speaking she cares resources contact

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Bugs...Eeeeew!

Due to two different bugs circulating in our house, a stomach bug and a fever plus cough bug, and the upper respiratory stuff going around plus Valentine's celebrations and a birthday bash, I woke up and realized that nobody in the house has clean clothes in their drawers and our cupboards are bare and the floor is sticky from having Tylenol spilled all over it last week and my bathroom is feast for germs and...So, needless to say My Story Monday post will be late.

I do have a some time tomorrow that I can actually sit and write while Palmer has his first speech lesson so it may get up late. But if I need that time for my brain to decompress or to take a little nap or to read my Bible(not necessarily in that order), I will be postponing Monday's post. Either way I will keep you posted!

Now if any of you would like to join me and tell me of the victories you have gained in Christ, this would be a good time for the encouragement! If you do post your story, leave a comment so I can read. I celebrate each and every bloggy friend. Grace to you as you begin this week!

"Grace to all who love our Lord Jesus Christ with an undying love." Ephesians 6:24

2 comments:

Abba's Girl said...

Hope all of you are rested and well this morning.

Look forward to your post, as I tell myself quite often, it's all about His timing not mine.

Annette H

Luanne said...

Hope you're all feeling better!