home about speaking she cares resources contact

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Waking Up

A final thought on endurance. Waking up, no matter how early, is so much sweeter when you train your mind. I've trained mine to automatically think, "Today is an awesome day. I can't wait to get up and take advantage of every single opportunity God has prepared in advance for me to do good." (Ephesians 2:10)
I learned the wake up thought from Chad Goldwasser, a real estate mentor.
This is the day that the Lord has made. Let us rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24
Have a good one!

4 comments:

Shonda said...

Great idea!! I'm going to start applying that. Lots of love!
Engrafted by His Grace-
Shonda

Wilhelmine Mitchell said...

This has always been my favorite Bible Verse! Wishing you lot of good days.

Marina said...

what a postive way to wake up ")

came by to say hi! and hope you are doing well with the seasons changeing and all we get so busy with our kids .but I am glad you still reminds us of our Lord. have a bless day my firend. love marina

Amy said...

I tried to call you, but apparently the number I have for you is incorrect, so either email me your number or call me. Love ya!