home about speaking she cares resources contact

Monday, October 27, 2008

And on the Eighth Day...


She posted on her blog.


After seven days of errr, rest, I am back in action. Ya'll can pray for me. I was going strong, had this fleshly thing beat. I could get up early, meet with the Lord, have a great day with an awesome attitude and finish strong.


Then, I woke up with a migraine and vertigo. Two days on my back with my head on a stack of pillows. Lord, what are you trying to teach me?!?


I think it's how to make the flesh subject to the Spirit in the realm of illness. At least, some illness. Do I think all sickness is the result of sin in our hearts? No, some is the result of living in a fallen world. But, yes, some is the result of impure hearts and motives before the Lord.


And, that's the disease I want out of my heart and body!!! So, hold on raging hormones, nauseating headaches and debilitating dizziness, this gal's getting up early to meet with her Lord and you can't stop her. nanananabooboo!!


I'll keep you posted.

2 comments:

Renee said...

Right on with this. Glad you are better!

Kathryn, Michael & Alex said...

nanananabooboo...take that satan!!

Love it. Nothing is big enough to stop us from meeting with Jesus!!