home about speaking she cares resources contact

Thursday, October 16, 2008

The 4-1-1


Any girlfriend who reads this blog is invited to join my Friday night Bible study. This is a time of living room ministry, coffee fellowship and deep relationship.

We are meeting on the first and third Friday nights from 8:00-10:30. We are studying No Other Gods by Kelly Minter. Beth Moore led it this summer online and we will be using her teachings from the archives.

If you're interested in living life with us in a laidback, casual but intentional way, email me lisa@andrewsmithteam.com or call me. I'll give the address and password...just kidding. I'll just give you the address. Even if you'd like to start and can't come tomorrow (Friday, October 17), we'd love to get you caught up, get you a book and see you next time. We will be doing lesson one for next time so you wouldn't even be lost!

You just call me, girlfriend!

2 comments:

Rachel Kerbel said...

thanks for the info-you really are a great example of a Godly mom:) i will have to make a study!

Jenn said...

Sounds like fun - wish I loved closer so I could be involved. Enjoy!!