home about speaking she cares resources contact

Monday, September 08, 2008

I AM


Give me a revelation
Please show me what to do
When I feel all lost and broken
I always turn to you

When I seek your hand
Please show me your sweet face
As I fall down on my knees
Lift my hands, receive your grace

I wander so far from home
When all I want is you
How do I get so sidetracked
From your all consuming truth

You've been here all along
Revelation before my eyes
Blind to you, I patiently wait
To hear your voice speak from the skies

I think I need direction
I must be walking not quite right
When all I really need is you
Fresh Revelation in my life

2 comments:

Renee said...

Did you write that? Reminds me of this verse that I pray often for myself when I am "wandering", which seems to be too frequent lately!

Psalm 32:8 -- I will instruct you and teach you in the way which you should go; I will counsel you with My eye upon you.

Love to you!

Wilhelmine Mitchell said...

You are quite a poet. You write beautifully, too! And I love you.